Please read it carefully. By using the Services You consent to the collection and use of information, as specified and in accordance with this Policy.
If You have questions, suggestions or complaints whatsoever please contact us at: CustomerRelations@RetoMarket.com
– The term “Websites” means – https://retomarket.blog and www.RetoMarket.com;
– the terms “We” or “Us” means – RetoMarket (a corporation under construction) of Rogers Trail, Bradford, Ontario, Canada, the operators, publishers and providers of newsletters and other on-line services related to the Websites.
– the term “You” means – visitors, subscribers and recipients of the Services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
- We collect Personal Information, such as Your name, e-mail address and phone number only if you actively provided it yourself. The reason we collect this information is to provide you with specific services you require, such as newsletters and notifications and to enhance Your experience on the Websites;
- We collect content contributions You send Us or post to the Websites such as articles, comments, discussions and posts. We do as part of the nature of our Services and for editing purposes.
- We collect communications You send us, such as report of a problem, concern, or complaint regarding the Services. We do so for our internal management purposes and for improving the Services.
- We collect details of transactions made by You through the Services for internal management, accountancy and legal purposes;
- We collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information, by using Google Analytics and cookie technology for tracking and recording aggregate behavior of visitors in the Websites. Such information may include IP address, geographic location and other session data of visitors.
We use these devices to analyze the use of the Service, help recognize You as a repeat visitor, to improve the quality of our Services, and to try and make Your browsing experience meaningful.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may transfer Your Non-Personally Identifiable Information, to third parties that provide Us with analyzing and and other marketing-related consultancy services.
In addition, We reserve the right to disclose any of Your information as required by law and when we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or that it is necessary to comply with the law.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO THIRD PARTIES ASSOCIATED WITH US
You may choose to use services of third parties linked or associated with the Websites and Services.
We are not responsible for how such third parties use any information you provide them with, and you should become familiar with such third parties’ privacy policies prior to requesting their services.
PUBLIC INFORMATION YOU POST INDEPENDENTLY
When You post articles, comments, discussions or any other content, You acknowledge that this information becomes public information, accessible by anyone.
We therefore recommend You to exercise caution before disclosing personal information through these public venues.
We try and monitor information on the Websites but We cannot guarantee We will always do so.
You alone are fully responsible for any consequences arising out of or in connection with any information You choose to make public.
COOKIES AND YOUR OPTION TO DISABLE THEM
Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to Your computer when You visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about Your use of the Website.
If You choose to, You can change Your browser to prevent you computer from automatically accepting cookies or to notify You each time a cookie is set. By blocking or deleting cookies used on our Service, You may not be able to take full advantage of our Service.
We will secure Your information in our files and systems by using the same degree of care We use with regard to Our own confidential information. You are advised that with the current technology, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your information.
REVIEWING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon your request, we will give You a copy of all the personal information about You that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.
We will communicate with You by email or by posting communications on the Websites. You consent to receive communications from Us as specified above, agree that these electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing and agree that You will be considered to have received a communication when We post such communications on the Site.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Site is controlled and operated from its facilities in Ontario, Canada. We make no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for users in other locations. Those who access or use the Websites from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of Countries. All materials found on the Websites are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in Ontario, Canada.